- The pound has slid against the dollar as Moody’s has downgraded the UK’s credit rating to Aa2.
- The firm has lifted its ratings outlook to stable after the downgrade.
- Moody’s sees growth of 1% this year, and doesn’t expect growth to recover to historic trends “over the coming years.”
- British sterling, quoting just under $1.36/pound this morning, has quickly dropped to $1.3456.
- ETFs: , , , , , , ,
- Now read: Keep An Eye On Europe For The Next Big Move In Markets
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Latest posts by investing.com (see all)
- Forex – Dollar Dips, Bitcoin Jumps as Futures Start Trading - December 11, 2017
- Dollar snaps five-day rising streak before central bank meeting; Swedish crown dives - December 11, 2017
- Forex – Canadian Dollar Edges Lower in Quiet Trade - December 11, 2017